Currently, I do accept insurance (including Medicare) and I also serve on several insurance panels. I offer a variety of services and treat many life problems/ concern for children (age 8+), adolescents, adults, and geriatric clients) . The services are as follows:
- Individuals and families coping with depression, anxiety, grief/loss, suicide, OCD, trauma, personality disorders, substance abuse and other addictions.
- Communication skills for individuals, adolescents, couples and families.
- Adolescents coping with peer pressure, underperformance in school, and impulsivity.
- Women’s/Men’s issues regarding their changing needs, expectations, self-concept, and sexuality throughout the life cycle.
- Relationship therapy for engaged, married, or co-habitating couples.
- Sexual issues for individuals and couples.
- Emotional support and problem-solving for couples coping with infertility.
- Parent education and problem solving.
- Divorce issues, including co-parenting after divorce.
- Social Studies for prospective adoptive parents and court-ordered contested child-custody proceedings.
If you would like to discuss a particular issue in your life, please do not hesitate to call me. I am here to offer support and guidance to help you create the life that you desire.